If you want to Study in Sweden, the Government of Sweden welcoming international students from all over the world for their higher studies under the Swedish Government Scholarship 2021 program. As the Swedish Government has announced a highly competitive Scholarship in Sweden for International students under Swedish Institute Scholarships 2021. It is a fully-funded master scholarship program for worldwide students. This scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students which will cover all the expenses
Host Country: Study in Sweden
Host University: Multiple Swedish Universities
Scholarships Offered Under: Sweden Government Scholarship Program – Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: 2 or 1 Years Masters (MS / M.Phil) Degree Programs in all Field
Fully Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships will cover all expenses during the study in Sweden. The benefits are given as follows:
- Full Tuition fees are covered which will pay directly to the Swedish universities.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month will be given.
- Medical Insurance will be offered.
- A travel grant of SEK 15,000 will also be provided to International Student.
- After graduation, students have access to the SI Alumni Network.
Programs Offered By Swedish Institute Scholarships:
Scholarships are available to pursue 2 or 1 Year Masters (MS/ M.Phil) in multiple fields.
A list of the Programs Details is given below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- The student must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of professional work experience.
- An applicant must be enrolled in any master’s degree program in an eligible Swedish University before 9th April 2021.
- An applicant must have leadership experience.
- Must be from an Eligible Country as the list is given above.
What is the application deadline for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2021?
- Applicants have to apply for admission to Swedish universities from 16 October 2020 to 15 January 2021.
- After that, the applicants have to apply for the Swedish Global Professional Scholarship 2021 from 8 February to 20 February 2021.